It is about that time again.

On 7/29/2016 7:34 PM, Guy Olinger K2AV wrote:
This rumor or a close cousin bubbles up out of the stinky mud every now and
then. Don't believe anything until you hear it from the principal owners.
Back to sleep.

73, Guy K2AV

On Friday, July 29, 2016, Jerry <w...@jetbroadband.com> wrote:

Greetings all,

I heard a rumor this afternoon that Elecraft is going to be marketing a
1500
watt amp at approx $6000.00 very soon. The rumor mill continues with the
story that Elecraft is going to buy the amp. From a "unknown" European
company and stick Elecraft's name on the product.

Sounds kinda far-fetch to me, but you never know..

Is this a very belated "April Fools" joke??

Best regards,

Jerry, W1IE

Message delivered to k2av....@gmail.com <javascript:;>

--