After a rather hot week with poor propagation it is now cool again - with poor propagation. There are sunspots today with an SFU of 71. A CME is due to hit but not until Tuesday. So we get to test our ears and find the peaks of the QSB. Some days you can ride the waves just right and have a contact; other days it just does not work.

Hopefully I will be able to reach the East Coast again on 20 meters. The reverse beacon net shows me hitting PA, NY, CT, and Ontario as well as GA, NC, SC, & FL. If you're on your radio please tune us in and check us out.

Please join us on:
    14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
     7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS