Ha ha. Yeah. Like I said, same as in life.

Eric KE6US

On 8/1/2016 9:54 AM, Wayne Burdick wrote:
I wrote an epic poem on this subject :)  See:

     http://www.qsotoday.com/n6kr-poetry.html

Wayne
N6KR

On Aug 1, 2016, at 9:04 AM, EricJ <eric_c...@hotmail.com> wrote:

The point is dominance. If you are the strongest signal, the DX hears you
better. If you are the strongest, you hear the DX better because everyone else
stands by until you make the contact and go away. I lived among the legendary
California Kilowatts when I was a DXer. Letting them in and letting them chat
about their vacation at that location with the DX because they could was the
only way you could work the DX eventually yourself. Same as in life.

Eric KE6US