Will do - thank you.

Tom, W1TEF

On 8/4/2016 5:27 PM, Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft wrote:
Hi Tom - Before shipping the paddle, please make sure first to contact our support team via supp...@elecraft.com or on the phone to get a return Service Authorization (RSA) tracking number, return instructions and our correct return shipping address information.

That will speed its repair and avoid any chance of losing it here.

73,
Eric
/elecraft.com/
===