The KXBC3 is very easy to install. As I remember, the trickiest bit was getting
the adhesive shield lined up right before I stuck it on.

Installation instructions are here, starting on page five. You can open up your
radio and look at the screws where it will go. I don’t remember them being
especially tiny.

http://www.elecraft.com/manual/E740167%20KXBC3%20Installation%20Manual%20Rev%20A.pdf

<http://www.elecraft.com/manual/E740167%20KXBC3%20Installation%20Manual%20Rev%20A.pdf>

wunder