My factory-built K3S with KAT3A ATU and KRX3A SubRX was assembled in default
configuration, with the SubRx antenna connected to AUX RF-bnc. I might
switch the SubRx to the KAT3A some day, as both antennas are TX, but am
trying to set up for Diversity Rx now and having problems.

I have two TX antennas - a 102ft G5RV ~40ft up N-S and a 43ft Vertical ~75ft
away, both with remote ATUs at base. With G5RV on ANT1 and 43Vert on ANT2,
all works fine.

For Diversity RX, since the SubRX connects the AUX RX-bnc, I've tried moving
the 43Vert over to the AUX RF IN bnc jack. CONFIG KRX3 is set to Ant=bnc.

I'm not quite sure which buttons to select to get Diversity mode working.
With ANT set to ANT1, I select DIV (long-press SUB) and see SUB on display
between VFOA & VFOB and decimal blinking, but hear only in my left ear.

What might I be missing?

Thanks, 73s,

BRET/KC1CJN