>John Huffman wrote:
>I'd like to use my K2 with my Ten-Tec Pegasus in a dual receive setup. I
>would listen with either the K2, the Pegasus, or both. I would transmit
>with the Pegasus.

John,

I did precisely what you want to do with the same hardware and software. I
referred to this message,
http://www.ac6rm.net/mailarchive/html/elecraft-list/2005-11/msg00415.html
from Don W3FPR and ran a mute line to an RCA jack mounted in one of the
spare holes on the back of the K2. The Pegasus has a RCA jack on the back
panel connected to an open collector transistor that is used to mute the K2.
It worked very well without any ill effects from RF.
I had a 3 position switch hooked to the headphone outputs of both receivers
so that I could to listen to either receiver or both receivers, one in each
ear piece. Eventually, I came to realize that I could work the same stations
with the K2 without the 100 watts from the Pegasus and ended up selling the
Pegasus.

Tom, AK2B