> ....I’m finding out by attempting to get a working Skimmer system
> functioning on my K3S. One should not have to jump through as many hoops to
> achieve this...

------------------
As many have posted here,  it's not hard to do. But even though it's easy
enough to set up and use, I didn't find it to be an enhancement to my
normal operation.

It's true that some find Skimmer advantageous. Bill, W4ZV is a super-op who
has posted some favorable commentary about the use of Skimmer, and some
clever ideas about how to get the most out of it. But to tell the truth,
after I set it up and used it for a while, I scratched it. It might be
useful in a contest but it was of no value in a pileup. If you have a
two-receiver radio and a panadaptor, you can succeed in any pileup.

Tony KT0NY