Rick,
I don't know if you will find something that meets all your
requirements. Perhaps you will need to modify something that has the
hardware you want.

In my limited exposure to jump starters, I have found that the data is
sometimes vague. I have had the same brand be both good, and sorry.  I
have also found unusual sized gel-cells within. So I want to consider
battery replacement.

There are 'boat' batteries that are a compromise for both deep cycle and
starting.  They come with some weight, and charging considerations.

I will be interested in the replies you receive.

Dick, n0ce