Hola,

Set up my K-Pod for K3 this morning. Initially a daunting task as I am
not a programmer but between the Programmer's ref manual(my eyes glazed
over after 6 pages), KE7X K3/P3 cookbook (Ch.11) and the enclosed
instructions, was able to set up for my modest needs.

What threw me off initially was the macro launch from F1-F8 as "Hold"
rather than "tap". That struck me as counter intuitive as the K3's
frequently used front panel selections are initiated with a 'tap'.

The workaround was to select the appropriate macro from the K3 utility
so as to mirror N1MM keyboard choices, such as F4 (tap) sends my call,
by using Macro 12, which triggers M1 (HP1XT) on the K3.

So, question is:

Is it possible to reverse this selection so that F1-8 Macro from K3
Utility is a 'tap' rather than 'hold'? Ref page 6 of K-Pod instructions.

73
Tom
HP1XT