Brian,

The answer is YES, you can add any of those options later.
Review your operating aspirations to determine which options will provide the most benefit for you, and in what timeframe. If you have resonant antennas at the home station (or are willing to use a manual tuner initially), then you can put off the KXAT100. If your main immediate goal is for portable operation, I would suggest that the KXAT3 would be a great help as well as the internal battery charger, but if your portable operation is on hold for the Winter, then you can add those next Spring.

I am suggesting that you look at the sequence for adding your options in a way that will provide the most benefit for you while adhering to your ham budget.

73,
Don W3FPR