I have been running my KX2 with the Elecraft supplied batt pack for the
past two weeks and have a question for others using the same. I can run the
KX2 at 10W only till I have used 1.12 AH of the batt capacity and its key
up V=11.0 and key down is 10.3. At this time I can only run the KX2 at 5W.

I was expecting that I would be able to run the KX2 at 10W for a longer
period. I have repeated this through 4 recharge cycles and the results ar
the same. Is my batt pack showing reduced performance?

Overall I am very pleased with the performance of the KX2

Howard AE3T