There was a recent software update that removed the audio monitor from line out. the latest beta fixes that so it is back so normally yes it does when I use QSOrder with N1MM I hear both sides of the QSO I never had the update that broke the line out monitor if you have it I think it was early summer that this happened. others will probably know versions. install the latest beta. it will give you fixed level monitor for this very purpose. (Elecraft software developers note!) Id rather have the fixed level on line out than have the line out level follow the level set by the front panel that sets it for headphones and speaker monitor.

David Moes
VE3SD