From: glcazz...@alice.it [mailto:glcazz...@alice.it]
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2016 6:00 PM
To: N2TK, Tony <tony....@verizon.net>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: R: [Elecraft] K3: KFL3C-200 filter

The new filter has 6 poles and steeper sides than the older filter thet have
only 5 poles. On my K3s I have also the 500hz 5 poles. I excluded the 8 poles
filter becouse on a previous experience on my old FT1000MP  with the great
400hz ‎paired filter by Inrad found them a little tiring on long listening -
more poles, more ringing I think.
I think that the new 200hz 6 poles is very good: I used it 48 hours CQ WPX and
yesterday CQ WW CW, great radio and filters test,  without tiring my ears.
Ian IK4EWX

Invio eseguito dallo smartphone BlackBerry 10.