Hi,
If you have a hearing test scheduled anytime soon, ask for a copy of the frequency vs. hearing threshold graph.

Find a place you hear well, and set the sidetone for that frequency. This made a BIG difference for the better, in the speed, and ease by which I copy CW.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net