The Koss SB45 has been working great for me and cheaper than the CM500.  You
can get them on Amazon for less than $30. Russ, N3CO

      From: Bill Gaines <a...@wcoil.com>
 To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
 Sent: Monday, December 5, 2016 4:46 PM
 Subject: [Elecraft] Headset/Mic Suggestions

Since I seldom use SSB I have not had the need to ask this question and I
realize the responses may vary as much as belly buttons. I have a K3 and I also
have the hand held microphone. I want to obtain a headset with an attached
microphone to use with this radio just in case I may want to do some SSB work.
I used to have a noise cancelling headset which I really liked because my shack
is located in the laundry/utility room and it seems that the washer and/or
dryer runs as often as the furnace does. The company that did make the noise
cancelling headset no longer makes them so I am now trying to find out what
other hams use or what is in the market place. I am especially interested in a
noise cancelling headset with an attached microphone that sounds good on a K3.

Thank you Bill AD8P

Message delivered to eru...@att.net