Today in order to eliminate the annoying VFO noise on 28 MHz when using my
transverter, I changed the KX3 RX Shift from NOR to 8 kHz.

I immediately noticed something was different with the PX3. Particularly when
using narrow spans to examine weak CW signals like beacons. The waterfall
display shows blocky noise and the frequency resolution of the narrow CW signal
is much less than a with the RX Shift at Normal.

Is this by design or some limitation? I would prefer if it were possible to hVe
the same resolution on the PX3 in either RX SHIFT mode.

73 from David GM4JJJ