I've got a KX3 and PX3 at the moment, and am considering the purchase of the
KXPA100 and KXAT100. Looking at the user manual of the amp, I see that there is
an optional cable (KX3 to KXPA100 Adapter Cable) that should be used to have
the units all operate as a cohesive unit. However, it appears that this cable
has one line that plugs into the KX3's ACC1 jack. Right now, that jack has a
cable running over to the PX3. How is this conflict resolved? Didn't see any
sort of "Y" connector / cable on the order page, nor mention of using the
amp/tuner when a PX3 is involved. What am I missing?

Jim Bennett / W6JHB
Folsom, CA