I’ve been away from JT65 ops with my KX3 for so long I forgot what to do…I have
used t5he KX3 in JT65m before but been many months so need to restart.

I have WSJT running on my Microsoft Surface Pro 2 and haven’t messed with those
at all, e.g., CAT, 8 data, 2 stop, etc.

The decode works well.

But, when I connect the audio from the computer to the mic in jack the kx3’s
transmit light comes on and stays on. I’ve seen this before but forget what I
am doing wrong…..I believe I’ve got something set wrong on the KX3 menu as my
audio levels on the computer haven't been tampered with.

I asked Don Wilhelm for his thought via a separate e-mailm and he provided good
info but didn't help - thanks, Don...now looking to see if someone has
experienced these exact symptoms...

HELP!!! 72 de Jim Rodenkirch K9JW