Don is right. This is a low duty cycle power supply. For just a few dollars more ($149), you can find brand a new Astron RS-35A which is rated at 35 amps ICS. They _will_ take a key down for a long time without problems. Astron also has a slightly smaller supply (RS-20A, 20 amps) that sells new for about $95 which will also do the job quite well.

It just doesn't make sense to trust your trusty K2 to a supply with questionable specs...