Jim,  almost everyone on the list immediately noticed that I
accidentally typed 1/4 when I actually meant to type 1/2.  They most
likely noticed it because the thread has been almost 100% about 1/2 end
fed radiators.   The person I replied to specifically asked about adding
a 1/4 wave counterpoise to a EFHW antenna.  It appears that you deleted
the part of the message I was replying to and only kept the portion you
wanted everyone to see..

My response (this post) has nothing to do with my miss-type (we all oops
sometimes)  it has 100% to do with making sure you have not confused
anyone on the list into thinking an EFHW is the same as a 1/4 wave
radiator..

BTW I 100% agree with everything you said about 1/4 wave radiators..  I
absolutely do not agree that ground losses are the same on 1/2 wave
radiators as they are on 1/4 wave radiators.. Discussions about current
node locations can be had another day..

Keep spreading accurate knowledge, everyone needs it, just make sure the
knowledge you spread applies to the subject.. otherwise it creates even
more confusion..

Regards.. Fred

--
Fred Moore