For Sale Elecraft P3-F factory built panadapter in as new condition with
optional P3SVGA adapter for computer monitor use. No scratches and has not
been around tobacco smoke. Serial number 36xx. No longer have a K3, so
selling the P3. Comes with original box, manual and cable set: RF cable,
data cable and 2 power cables (from P3 or from power supply). $720 plus
help on shipping, $12 is about half, shipped in CONUS. Payment by money
order, Cashier's check or cash. I do not have a Papal account. Contact me
at: n9vx.joe at gmail,com