Ron -

Thanks for the clarification. I had missed that the headphones are actually
matched once you get them, and that can be re-done as needed. I think that
really makes them attractive.

I am going to share the link with locals, some of whom are not happy with
what they are now using.

I agree, the difference after their "tweaking" was significant.

As I indicated, I am now using a "gaming" headset, because I may make 2 or
3 SSB contacts during the year, and want to be ready... but in my 73 plus
years, I have NEVER been a computer gamer.

Dave - K9FN