Well, here I am packing my bags for a trip to VP2M. I think I will leave my RM35 home and take along the power werk switcher. I'll tolerate the few birdies I hear from the switcher for the difference in size/weight. The answer to the question really depends on your situation.

73 charlie, k1xx/vp2mmf