I agree fully with ED. I had thought the ability to plug a mouse into the P3 and SVGA option was to be implemented quickly. I hope this option is added soon for us that want to use a mouse for point and click. 73s Jim K4JAF

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Schuller via Elecraft
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2017 10:12 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] P3 "Point and Click"

The point and click function of the P3 is really a misnomer. It is more on the order of twist and push. When operating a contest in S&P mode and using the P3 to search for signals, I find the current functionality suboptimal. I have yet SVGA option with a large screen; it would be so much easier to be able to use a mouse and have true "point and click". I wonder if this will ever be a reality. It would make the P3 far more functional.

73,
Ed K6CTA

Sent from my iPhone

Message delivered to jcox...@bellsouth.net