I will also testify that this antenna has worked well for us. My son above,
NS0R, has used it in favor of a beam because of a tower HOA issue with his
wife. LOL. Both of us have literally worked thousands of QSO with this
antenna. The Parallel tuner will handle most any HIGH impedance antenna,
that being 2000-5000 ohms. Having a roller inductor in parallel with a
variable cap really makes the difference. Once the dip is attained, the
bandwidth is the whole band on 20, and 15 both phone and CW will be under
2:1 or better. The hard part is getting the stray capacitance in the
construction out of the box. At times that has been problematic, but still
workable.

Vy 73, Morgan NJ8M