> Why limit it just to list subscribers? Surely there are those out there who
> may want a specific feature, but are not part of this list and don't wish
> be (for whatever reason) but may still own an Elecraft item?

1. I'm trying to reduce spam.  2. I'm looking for an element of traceability
/ accountability.  We want to discourage users from expressing interest in a
proposed feature on another user's (or users') behalf.

> Where are you planning to post these? Who's going to host whatever website
> it is?

We'll need to work out the technical details.  At this point, I'm simply
trying to gauge interest in the concept.

Joe
KF5WBO