Hi all,

While Ed AB8DF is on vacation I am stepping in until his return at the end of
the week to keep this great thing going and growing.

Today was another fun day and conditions were ok till about 5:45AM then got
noise for QRP. I worked 3 stations from my qth in Manitou Springs, CO this
morning
Today I again used a newly acquired mcHF SDR QRP Transceiver. I ran 5 watts
into an end fed half wave up about 30 feet.
Check out the mcHF at http://www.m0nka.co.uk <http://www.m0nka.co.uk/>

I worked:
AC5P    MIKE IN BARTLESVILLE, OK
N5GW    GENE IN VICKSBURG, MS
W8SDG   MARC IN GRAND RAPIDS, MI

I appreciate the skills and patience of all the station operators who contact
me. It makes getting up so early here worthwhile.

Like Ed I will be hanging out on 3.560 most weekday mornings from 1200z to
1300z
while I have my morning coffee. Just might be the way to survive the sun
spot lull.

Pete WK8S