I set the TX GATE to ON 10 and the complaints have been eliminated...although
one fellow is still straining to hear something. I have always had the TX
GATE set to OFF 0 and have over the years gotten complaints of almost
imperceptible "ghosts on the audio", and then this "tiny rattle". Maybe I
always needed to have the TX GATE set to ON. I don't have any noise in the
room, fans or anything, kind of wondered about magnetic noise in the Shure
57 mic from all these monitors, wifi, etc. around here that you can't hear
with human ears.

-----
Chuck, KE9UW