On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Jim Brown <j...@audiosystemsgroup.com>
wrote:

> On Thu,2/23/2017 6:32 PM, Bob Wilson, N6TV wrote:
>
>> For reference, here are my preferred AGC and other settings for
>> contesting with a K3 and large CW pileups.
>>

> Bob's a great op, so I really appreciate seeing his settings. But they're
> all run together in his email with no paragraphs or punctuation, so it's
> very hard to read. I copied his settings into a word processor and added
> paragraphs.

Thanks Jim,

I'm new to this reflector, so I'm puzzled by the misformatting.  I made my
post using the web interface (Nabble), carefully formatting the HTML with
the supplied editor.  It looked fine in Preview, and still looks good in
the "View this message in context" HTML link at the bottom of the email,
but it really looks awful in the plain text email.

Try this:

http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/K3-Receiver-mush-td7627277.html#a7627323

Some may want to bookmark this direct link above

73,
Bob, N6TV