Hello F5VJC,

Yes!  You are correct.  Thank you.  That solved the problem.

73, Ted W4NZ

From: F5vjc [mailto:foxfive....@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 11:48 AM
To: Ted Bryant
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 Receiver mush

CONFIG PB CTRL SHIFT (set to .05) if set to .01 will cause this.

73 F5VJC

On 26 February 2017 at 16:13, Ted Bryant <w...@comcast.net> wrote:

In playing with Bob N6TV's suggested settings, I've discovered that on CW,
neither the Shift->LO Cut nor the Width->HI Cut controls change functions
when tapped.  They appear fixed at SHIFT and WIDTH.  Tapping them merely
displays their current setting.  On SSB, they change and work as expected.
Is there a parameter setting somewhere that affects this?  I've looked
through the release notes but see nothing.

Using the latest firmware: 5.57

73, Ted W4NZ