Elecrafters & others:

I am trying to rescue an old KDK-2015R 2 meter FM tranceiver. The crystal
for simplex transmit has failed. KDK doesn't support this relic any longer,
but I suspect I can order a new one from Int'l Crystal.

The XTAL is a 16.9 MHz (fundamental) crystal and measures close to a HC25
size case. I did some measuring and it looks like HC49U size is pretty close
and should work as well.

I have googled and come up dry. If anyone has any suggestions regarding
where to look, I would appreciate it.

Please contact me directly. Thanks for the bandwidth.

73,

Ken Wagner K3IU
[EMAIL PROTECTED]