Hi all,

We're close to a field-test K3/K3S firmware release with the following new
features:

   * Preamp 2 (LNA) now usable on 15 and 17 meters (provides significant NF
improvement)

   * TX monitor level at LINE OUT adjustable

   * Two new remote control commands:  VX SET (VOX on/off) and AR (RX ANT
on/off)

...and some bug fixes:

   * K-POD tap/hold functions can be used to play/chain/repeat message buffers

   * Transmit start/stop via PTT or XMIT switch removes QSK or VOX delay, even
if VOX mode was selected

   * AM-sync mode no longer interacts incorrectly with memory store/recall

We have some testers already identified, but could use a few more. Please email
me directly (wayne at elecraft dot com) if you'll be available to test most or
all of the above functions in the next day or two.

Thanks--

Wayne
N6KR