Wayne,

How about a possible break-out type box to incorporate switches so we can
plug the kX3 in more neatly, since many of us use it as the main rig? That
way we could switch modes, etc. by flipping switches instead of
unpluggin/plugging cables. If used in the field too, just unplug and go.

Mike, k5wmg
Bella-Green Bed & Breakfast and Tiny Houses
www.bella-green.com