Howdy all

Manual calls for KPA 100 transistors Q3 andQ4 to be MJE 182, in a  TO-225
package.  I received none.  But I did receive  two pieces marked JE1112, (also
marked 443), in a TO-225 configuration.

Anyone know if the JE1112 is equivalent to MJE 182????  Hope so, because they
are soldered in.

If Elecraft is listening, it woulda been nice to put a note in the package,
when stuff is being substituted.  Otherwise, I'm having fun again with this
fine kit.

Thanks in advance, N4YM, happy owner of K2 # 4758