There has been a tremendous amount of flap, angst and drama on the Flex
users group about these results, so much so that Gerald got involved to try
and get to the bottom of it. Apparently there were some software changes
made with the last or previous SmartSDR upgrade that did some harm. They
know what happened apparently, which is way beyond my capability to
understand or explain, and are in the process of making the changes and
improvements Gerald found and these changes will be implemented in the next
SmartSDR version. I guess at that at some point Sherwood will re-run tests
and post new findings which hopefully will look like the much earlier
evaluations.

Rick, W2JAZ