blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } I had lots of grief with my original KXPD3 from 2012 (dropped
dits, intermittent connectors, etc) and recently took advantage of Elecraft's
exchange program and got the new KXPD3 with the wired connectors and it is like
night and day. The new wired KXPD3 is more stable and accurate at all speeds.
It cost $95 plus shipping to do the exchange, but I figure it saved me a couple
of hundred $ over the Italian alternative. Plus, I really like the size and
form factor of the KXPD3.  I have never tried the Palm paddles but I love the
new version of the KXPD3 paddle. When portable, I typically hold the KX3 in my
left hand and send with my right hand. Feels natural to me.
Just my $0.02. John W7SAG

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone