To bring it back to amateur radio, I found FCC publication OET65b fairly
straightforward. No need to exercise what I learned in the fields & waves class
I took in college (got a C+, I think).

I expect the program is handy, but it is Windows-only, so I can’t use it. But
the FCC worksheet can be completed with simple arithmetic. Every US amateur
needs to fill out the worksheet.

https://transition.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Engineering_Technology/Documents/bulletins/oet65/oet65b.pdf

<https://transition.fcc.gov/Bureaus/Engineering_Technology/Documents/bulletins/oet65/oet65b.pdf>

If you are using a mag loop, you need to do a different calculation for near
field exposure. Roughly, keep yourself one meter away and other people at least
two meters away. The fields are very strong near the loop.

wunder
K6WRU
Walter Underwood
CM87wj