My K2 is still transmitting at 10+ watts even though it is set at a lower level. When transmitting the K2 says Hi-Cur and then shows a power level of 0.1 even though the wattmeter shows 10+ watts. I have checked pin 10 of the control board P4 and it shows 0 volts when receiving and 1.2 watts when transmitting. I have checked all the RF detection parts and the control board parts. It seems that U6 is getting a voltage of 6.2 on transmit but nothing is helping reducing power. I must be missing something. I have no control over the power level. I hate to take off the heat sink until I am more certain where to look for the problem.

Any ideas would be welcome.  73
Keith Hamilton, W8GX