Revision B fixed a lot of things.

With your experience, I would do the A:B upgrades and all the other
mods. I'm not sure the DSP board is available any more from Elecraft,
DSP's CPU part not made any more is what I'm remembering.

I did them one at a time, spread out. Not a one or two night project.

The result of all the mods + DSP was impressive. It heard better on
the low bands than my FT1000MP.

73, Guy K2AV