Yep!!!  Thermal Design....  you can bend the rules of physics, but one
cannot break them.

Yet another reason beyond packaging to put the power supply in a
separate package.

Sounds like an excellent engineering approach/trade-off.

And the three fully exposed/unobstructed fans on the back panel are
almost begging for custom ductwork to deliver nice 76 F  (24.4 C) air
supply (lightly pressurized via HVAC).  Less fan "on" time and
mitigation for fan noise...

Lot of flexibility to supplement thermal control if you're obsessive
like me.... or not.... if you're normal like most folks.  :-)

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G