Not too many reading posts on this reflector who do not know what a callsign is. It is part of reflector courtesy IMHO.

I do not include my callsign on non ham reflector posts, nor do I sign with '73'. In other words, I do not have a signature file that attaches automatically - easy enough to do it manually.

In my opinion relying on the email address for identification is not sufficient - so many email addresses are cryptic and convey little information.

I am proud of my call, and have had it since I moved to Maryland in 1969 when I had to change it from W8DLB.

73,
Don W3FPR