AHHHHH.  My fault!  I jumped to conclusions!  My apologies to Ken

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 03:35 PM, Buddy Brannan wrote:

Hi Stan,

Different Stan, unless he sent a separate one from the one he sent to the list. The Stan to which he refers is clearly a very new ham (see the quoted message below his).
Vy 73,

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194 Mobile: 814-431-0962