I had a similar problem with my K3, using RemoteRig.  It was solved by changing
to the "ic" element at no charge from Heil.  This was a couple years ago, so I
don't remember how I figured it out, but I do recall that the documentation was
weak in this area.

73, Brian W3BW

Brian F. Wruble, C.F.A.
Sent from my iPad Air 2