I have sometimes had similar problems. Usually resolved by reloading the latest configuration file - you did save one?

George, W3HBM

On 4/30/2017 6:32 PM, louis a. ives wrote:
I powered up my K3 and discovered that the audio was very distorted.  It sounds
as if everyone is off frequency and no amount of tuning will clear it up. I was
using 20 meter SB and it is the same on all other frequencies except 2 meter.
I checked all settings that I use and nothing has changed. I had no problem the
night before and problem was found on powering up the radio today. I also use
KPA-500 and KTA-500 with this setup.  I also checked and it is the same on both
receivers. This unit was sent to Elecraft to be checked over and aligned about
3 months ago and has been working great. This radio has had all updates
installed.  Anybody have information on where to start looking for problem
would greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
Buddy, KJ4ZSI

Sent from my iPhone