Congrats! Now I want one too. Acxtually I've been wondering which to get, the k-1 or the kx1. Also kind of waiting for a kit that does 6/10/12/15/17 meter kit. I might be waiting a long time! I do like the kx1 and barrowed one for a weekend...fun. I would have liked to have 5 watts though. Can't make everyone happy. K2 is great! Anyways, keep us informed about how the build goes and your first qso. Maybe some of us will be inspired to take the plung!
Roland n5vwn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexandra Carter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 3:10 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] KX1 #2

Got it today, United Parcel Slingers damaged one corner of the outer box a little but the inner's perfect, plus I got some packing peanuts to recycle (I'm a recycling fool) and this came at 10AM! I'd have gotten right on it already except I have some antenna fiddling to do first and other stuff. Whoohoo build time! 73 de Alex NS6Y