Not a chance. Frankly, as a K1 and K2 owner, all the *K-line* posts are OT to me. But there hasn't been an OT topic on this reflector that I didn't find informative. This is a very tech savvy and interesting group, and I value their input. It takes a long time to build a viable community of any kind. This one is mature and healthy.

I filter out everything with a specific K-line model number. When a new product is announced (like the KPA1500) it isn't filtered so I can learn something about it. I have never owned an amp in 60 years and chances are excellent I never will, but the product is still interesting--I read every post. At some point, I'll add it to my filter.

Why are filters so difficult to do that someone would think starting a new group would be easier?

This OT argument goes on in every single group from time to time. It's the ULTIMATE example of OT imaginable.

Eric KE6US