Thread closed.

While several noted that the original post was outside of list guidelines, it
is -never- appropriate to personally criticize another list member for their
posting. That is specifically prohibited on our Elecraft email list guidelines.

1. It is a violation of list guidelines to complain about a non-elecraft
vendor, even if your post is well intentioned.

2. While it is ok to politely disagree with a list post,  never personally
criticize a list member ( on-list or via direct email) for a posting they made
here. Complain to the moderator and I will act as needed. We try to maintain a
cordial and non-confrontational environment here. Berating and personally
criticizing a poster is a severe violation of our list guidelines.

3. When reading list emails, resist the urge to immediately reply and
personally criticize, defend our honor etc. (Sometimes just imagining if you
would want your spouse, employer, kids, friends, customers etc seeing your
reply will aid you in using the delete key before sending.. ;-)

73,
Eric
Moderator, even when I am asleep..
elecraft.com