Many of you know Don Wilhelm, W3FPR. Even if you don't know him personally, you may have benefitted from one of his many postings to our reflector. Don's an expert on our product line, and we consider him an honorary (if not official) member of the Elecraft support staff.

With this in mind, we've asked Don to specialize in the KX1, and the new KXB3080 option in particular. The 4-band KX1's high level of integration can be challenging for some builders.

Don will install a KXB3080 kit for $39, plus $10 to cover the cost of pre-wound toroids, and $16 for insured return shipping. If you're interested in this or other KX1-related work, please contact him at [EMAIL PROTECTED] All arrangements should be made with Don, directly, rather than through Elecraft.

While Don comes highly recommended, there are many other qualified builders for hire listed on our web site. See:

   http://www.elecraft.com/k2_builders.htm

Again, please send all questions or inquiries regarding the above offer to Don.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---