Gray,

Does your term "serial grnd" mean the RS-232 Signal Ground? If so, that should not be connected to the enclosure ground.

As far as the K3 grnd goes, "bond" the K3 enclosure to the outside of your interface box, and then on to the computer - follow the audio and serial lines with the bonding.

Bond the K3 also to your station ground.

You might also want to add good current mode chokes to your feedlines.
If your end-fed antenna is of the type which uses the coax shield as the 'counterpoise', then either add a wire counterpoise that is 0.05 wavelength long (at the lowest frequency of operation) at the junction of the radiator and coax and place the choke also at that junction - or - place the choke 0.05 wavelength from the junction.

73,
Don W3FPR